Welcome to Cledford Primary School Uniform Shop
At Cledford Primary School we aim to provide an environment where all children can learn and develop while feeling safe, valued, confident, positive and happy.
The Cledford Governors and Staff feel that it is important for the well-being of individual children as well as for the school as a whole that the appearance of all children should be of a high standard. You are asked to support this aim by adhering to the uniform guidelines.
To minimise the distress and inconvenience of mislaid items we ask that all uniform is labelled with your child’s name.
Full details of the school uniform guideline can be found in the page listed in the menu to the left.
School uniform policy
The following has been selected by Cledford Primary School as approved school uniform.
- Royal Blue crewneck sweatshirt or cardigan with school emblem.
- White polo shirt with school emblem.
- Dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- Optional royal blue fleece or jacket with school emblem (outdoor only).
- Black, grey or white socks or grey or black tights.
- Appropriate footwear (not trainers).
- Optional blue and white gingham checked dress
- White socks
- Grey shorts
- White T-shirt with or without school emblem.
- Royal Blue PE shorts
- Black plimsolls and trainers (outside only).