You will have a choice of delivery methods to suit your needs. For the majority of shipments we will use Royal Mail. The service is reliable and flexible, their universal delivery service is available to all and the fact that Royal Mail deliver to most houses daily anyway it is an effective way to limit our carbon footprint.
Standard Delivery within the UK
- School Style Ltd will pay your standard Packaging and Postage charges on all orders over £24.99 delivered within the UK.
- Packaging and Postage charges for orders below £24.99 will be at the rate indicated at checkout.
- Standard shipping typically takes two working days from point of dispatch to delivery and for all but the smallest orders will be by the Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service
Express Delivery within the UK
- At the point of checkout you will be presented with the option for Express Delivery
- Selecting Express Delivery means that your order will be shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- This service aims to deliver to you the next working day after we dispatch. It is not guaranteed and does not mean that we will guarantee that your goods will arrive the day after you order them.
- Express Delivery will be charged at the price indicated at checkout.
The Royal Mail Tracked service allows you to specify a ‘safe place’ where the postman can leave the parcel if you are not in when delivery is attempted. The myschoolstyle checkout pages and the Royal Mail website gives details of what is and what is not deemed a ‘safeplace’ and hence whether a parcel may be left there or not. What you type into the ‘safeplace’ field during checkout is what the postman sees. If an inappropriate entry is made School Style cannot be held responsible for items which are not left and which are taken back to the local delivery office.
Once an item has been delivered, scanned and recorded as such by our delivery partner then School Style cannot be held responsible for any items which cannot be located, become damaged or are lost. In these circumstances the customer should contact Royal Mail and should it become necessary make a claim from that organisation.
To provide a more flexible service to parents myschoolstyle.com will ship orders to a recognised work address or (if agreed with the school) to your childs school for collection. In the latter case the parcel will only contain items for your order and will be addressed to you c/o the school.
Note: Shipping times are measured from point of despatch. School Style Ltd aims to despatch all items within 48 hours but due to a number of variables including stock, supply and whether a garment needs embroidering we cannot guarantee this. The schoolwear business is very seasonal and while we try to plan accordingly it is possible that during peak order times in July, August and September delivery times may be longer.